Over the years, ASTRI has nurtured a pool of research, I&T talents and received numerous international awards for its pioneering innovations as well as outstanding business and community contributions. To date, ASTRI has transferred over 800 technologies to the industries and been granted more than 900 patents in the Mainland, the US, and other countries.
To support our constant endeavour to position Hong Kong as a world-class smart city and an international hub of innovation and technology, we are seeking qualified professionals to fill the following position(s):
- Drive the scalability and efficiency, in coordinating the collaboration of CCGs and with other TDs, to maximize our impacts in 5G enabled applications such as Smart Mobility, Metaverse and Intelligent Manufacturing
- Serve as the leader in the key technology, with the responsibility of more than one CCG’s to provide commercial grade solutions
- Coordinate different CCG’s and TD’s to enrich 5G technologies and applications
- Working with HQ’s teams, such as CD, CMO, BOO, CFO and HR, to facilitate cross-team collaboration and enrich our technology portfolio with efficiency and ASTRI branding
- Serve as an interface to key standardization bodies and upstream research channels to assist CT TD leader in formulation technology roadmap
- Serve as a champion for recruiting the next generation of ASTRIANS to establish our long-term sustainability
- PhD in EE or CS with 10+ years of experiences, or MS EE/CS with 15+ years of experiences or BS EE/CS with 20+ years of experiences
- Track record in commercializing 4G and 5G technologies and applications
- Experiences in leading a team or teams of 40+ developers, with ability to work across teams and motivating collaborators inside and outside his/her own team
- Excellent communications ability in English and Putonghua
- Ability to define and formulate technology roadmap and lead the team to achieve long-term development through well-executed platform projects with significant industry contribution and project income
- Lives ASTRI values
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage, and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
You are suggested NOT to include sensitive personal information such as HKID or passport number, photo, etc.
Interested parties please send your detailed resume with applied position (quoting Ref. No.), current and expected salary in Microsoft Word format (.doc) to Talent Acquisition by email. Or you may contact
San Lee, Head of Talent Acquisition on +852 3406 2888 for a confidential discussion. For Application, please email to: [email protected]
The application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.