- Lead and control strategic project planning process, and resources allocations.
- Optimize business processes, procedures and policies through in-depth evaluation, and execution of continuous improvements in strict compliance with standard practices and quality control. Fortify business performance, efficiency and effectiveness by engaging cross functional support of business process improvement.
- Assess and manage a risk prioritization and mitigation framework for ASTRI R&D project planning, budgeting, and manpower deployment by identifying an effective communication channel for risk assessment and management.
- Coordinate with ITC on project planning and process execution.
- Coordinate across various Technology Divisions to ensure processes alignment of R&D project proposals submission.
- Partner with CTO and top management in developing long term business strategies and operating plan to support ASTRI’s growth strategy.
- Client management to maintain a high satisfaction level for existing universities, institution and industry collaboration partners.
- Reports directly to CEO. Timely update of daily operations towards achievement of corporate goals and all deviations from the goals and policies laid down by the Board.
- Degree holder with a minimum of 20 years work experience in strategic business planning and /or development in the technology sector with extensive operational / business process re-engineering experiences and a wide scope of exposure.
- Certified qualifications in Lean Six Sigma Blackbelt, Prince 2, and PMP a definite advantage.
- Engineering background is a plus. Hands-on experience in corporate strategic planning is a definite asset. Strong in figures and analysis tools a must.
- Keen interest in technologies with a sharp business acumen and a strategic mindset.
- Goal driver who is proactive, meticulous, and aggressive. Able to work independently.
- Possess outstanding negotiation, presentation, interpersonal, and analytical skills.
- Good command of English and Chinese, fluent Putonghua is a plus.
- Maintain a positive and ethical work environment and foster a corporate culture that promotes ethical practices, customer focus, and service and encourages individual integrity.
- Live ASTRI values.
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates please send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email. Or you may contact San Lee, Head of Talent Acquisition on +852 3406 2888 for a confidential discussion. Application will be open until the position is filled.
Email: [email protected]
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.