- Formulate and implement overall marketing strategy and direction for ASTRI. Oversee marketing functions including brand and content marketing, CRM, media relations, and liaison with industry, universities and stakeholders;
- Identify opportunities for new technology transfer to local industries. Promote strategic alliances with business partners and quangos;
- Shore up a long-term relationship with industry and institutions to consolidate collaboration and bolster ASTRI brand image;
- Devise corporate affairs and communications strategies for media, business partners, local and China officials.
- Degree holder with not less than 15 years of experience in marketing, sales, or business development. Technology sector experience a plus. Exposure in corporate strategic planning is desirable;
- Proven track record in marketing campaign, product launch, media relations and promotional strategy of a technological nature;
- Sharp business acumen and a strategic mind-set in product marketing;
- Aggressive, proactive, and ambitious with a resolute drive to win;
- Great negotiation skill, being flexible and diplomatic;
- Outstanding presentation and communications skills both oral and documentary;
- Good command of English and Chinese, fluent Putonghua is a plus;
- Live ASTRI values.
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates please send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email. Or you may contact San Lee, Head of Talent Acquisition on +852 3406 2888 for a confidential discussion. Application will be open until the position is filled.
Email: [email protected]
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.