- Manage and oversee the infrastructure operations of the Company that include board secretariat, human resources, and office administrative function to meet the organisational needs and quality standards;
- Initiate, formulate, and implement corporate strategies in the relevant areas to make a substantial contribution to the achievement of the Company’s mission and strategic objectives;
- Formulate and implement overall human capital strategy to attract and retain the right talent to meet the needs of the organization and support its development. Oversee full spectrum of HR functions including recruitment, compensation & benefits, performance management, training, employee relations, organization development and succession planning;
- Plan and orchestrate the allocation, utilization and management of resources to ensure that they are efficiently and effectively deployed;
- Function as Company Secretary providing secretarial support to the ASTRI Board and its sub committees.
- Degree or above in related disciplines with not less than 15 years of experience;
- Significant leadership experience in general administration (including HR management) of a complex organization. Experience gained from the technology/public sector will be a plus.; Experience in organization development in R&D organizations is advantageous;
- A results-oriented problem solver and collaborator with strong organization acumen;
- Proven track record of change management, capacity building, and people engagement;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, Cantonese and Mandarin;
- Live ASTRI values.
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates please send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition by email. Or you may contact
San Lee, Head of Talent Acquisition on +852 3406 2888 for a confidential discussion. For Application, please email to: [email protected]
Application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.