- Lead multiple functions including board secretariat, human resources, public affairs, information technology, facilities, and administrative support in achieving its mission and goals.
- Formulate and implement overall human capital strategy to attract and retain the right talent to meet the needs of the organization and support its development. Oversee full spectrum of HR functions including recruitment, compensation & benefits, performance management, training, employee relations, organization development and succession planning.
- Plan and orchestrate the allocation, utilization and management of resources to ensure that they are efficiently and effectively deployed.
- Lead the implementation of corporate strategies in the relevant areas to make a substantial contribution to the achievement of the Company’s mission and strategic objectives.
- Degree or above in related disciplines.
- 15+ years’ leadership experience in the HR management and administration of a complex organization in technology industry/public sector. Experience in organization development in R&D organizations is advantageous. Experience in a high tech company a big plus.
- A results-oriented problem solver and collaborator with strong organization acumen.
- Proven track record of change management, capacity building, and people engagement.
- Live ASTRI values.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post no later than 21 May 2017.
Email: [email protected]
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Late applications will not be considered.
Candidates who applied in response to the last advertisement but were not invited for interview need not re-apply.