Over the years, ASTRI has nurtured a pool of research, I&T talents and received numerous international awards for its pioneering innovations as well as outstanding business and community contributions. To date, ASTRI has transferred over 800 technologies to the industries and been granted more than 900 patents in the Mainland, the US, and other countries.
To support our constant endeavour to position Hong Kong as a world-class smart city and an international hub of innovation and technology, we are seeking qualified professionals to fill the following position(s):
- Engage and collaborate with various departments and research teams to ensure project deliverables and documentation, such as project progress and final reports, are completed on time and in good quality, meeting the guidelines.
- Provide timely support to CEO on business-related tasks in facilitating effective leadership, with strong administrative skills and highly independent.
- Coordinate internal and external projects assigned by the CEO. Able to lead company-wide special projects.
- Liaise with internal management teams, business units, and outside stakeholders like eco-system business partners, universities, and technology institutions on initiatives and issues addressed to CEO.
- Timely manage all correspondences to work with the government on detailed inputs and outputs of follow-ups and issues relating to the CEO office.
- Serve as a gatekeeper on strict compliance to the confidentiality of information and actions on matters related to the CEO.
- Act as the primary contact of the CEO office on all business-related and government-related initiatives.
- Reporting to the CEO.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant disciplines with a minimum of 6 years of experience (2 years + for Assistant Manager role). Experience in supporting C-level executives.
- Sound business acumen with good judgement sense.
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills perform multiple concurrent tasks seamlessly in a multi-tasking environment with excellent attention to detail.
- Seasoned interpersonal and communications skills to build good relationships with stakeholders, government officials, board members, business partners, and employees.
- Solution-driven and forward-looking in driving proactive measures for problem-solving.
- Highly resourceful, emotionally stable with a can-do attitude to work alone or as a team.
- Able to achieve high-performance goals within deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Track record in handling confidential information against competing requests while maintaining good customer relationships.
- Superb written and verbal communication skills in English and Chinese.
- Strong Excel skills and strong formal English writing skills a plus.
- Lives the ASTRI values
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates, please send an application (quoting Ref. No.) with a detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]. The resume should not include any sensitive personal information such as HKID or passport number, photo, etc.
Position offer is subject to the applicant’s experience and academic qualification. The application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.