It is applied across six core areas which are Smart City, Financial Technologies, Intelligent Manufacturing and Re-Industrialization, Digital Health, Application Specific Integrated Circuits, and Metaverse.
Over the years, ASTRI has nurtured a pool of research, I&T talents and received numerous international awards for its pioneering innovations as well as outstanding business and community contributions. To date, ASTRI has transferred over 800 technologies to the industries and been granted more than 900 patents in the Mainland, the US, and other countries.
To support our constant endeavour to position Hong Kong as a world-class smart city and an international hub of innovation and technology, we are seeking qualified professionals to fill the following position(s):
- Work closely to gather requirements with different departments/business units on business transformation projects and initiatives
- Facilitate communication and test plan across various functional teams
- Provide support to business users and IT on business process re-engineering
- Act as the IT point of contact for business users as well as external vendors on business transformation projects
- Work closely with various solution vendors on project schedules and plans ensure a quality delivery
- Lead the execution of UAT test plan as necessary on business transformation projects
- Other duties as assigned by Senior IT Manager or Head of IT
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Technology, Engineering or other related disciplines preferred
- Minimum 2- 5 years of relevant work experience in similar role
- Experience in Agile environment preferred
- Holder of project management certification such as PMP and PRINCE2 would be an advantage
- Exceptional written and verbal communication (English and Chinese) and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently under pressure to manage sensitive and confidential information
- Live with ASTRI values.
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
You are suggested NOT to include sensitive personal information such as HKID or passport number, photo, etc.
Interested candidates, please send an application (quoting Ref. No.) with a detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
Position offer is subject to the applicant’s experience and academic qualification. The application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.