ASTRI Graduate Programme 2020 (2-year contract)
· Public Affairs
· Technology MarketingLaunch your career with ASTRI’s Graduate Programme 2020! This is a unique opportunity to explore your future in a research and development environment. You would be tasked with providing timely support to our award-winning scientists working on cutting-edge innovations in a cross-cultural domain with over 500 talented R&D engineers and specialists. You will find great learning opportunities and zest wherever you are in ASTRI. Our Mission Established in 2000 by the Hong Kong SAR Government, Applied Science and Technology Research Institute Company Ltd (ASTRI) is the largest R&D operation in Hong Kong with a mission to enhance Hong Kong’s competitiveness through applied research. Our 20th anniversary earmarks the fulfilment of nearly 500 research projects, almost 850 international patents on innovation, over 750 technology transfer to industries, and the winning of numerous international awards on technological breakthrough.
- 2020 Graduate in Journalism, Communication, and Marketing or related disciplines
- Enthusiastic about a corporate career in a hi-tech environment
- Creative, open-minded, visionary
- Fluent in spoken and written English
Please submit your CV and final/educational transcript to [email protected] (quoting Ref. No.). Kindly indicate the job reference number, your cumulative GPA and GPA grade scale, academic background, and work experience in your CV.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position. Personal data provided by applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.