- Self-sufficient to develop package/module-level structural and thermal solutions for power electronics applications, such as IGBT module, MOSFET, IPM, and other power modules/packages, etc.;
- To undertake structural and thermal modelling and simulations for power packages/modules;
- To evaluate the structure integrity, reliability and thermal performance of the power electronics products according to difference application scenarios;
- To develop high temperature interconnect/packaging structures and materials for the 3rd generation semiconductor devices (SiC/GaN);
- To conduct literature and marketing review on products, patents and research papers to collect background information and facilitate proposal drafting.
- Ph.D. holder or Master degree in Mechanical / Thermal Engineering, Materials, Physics or relevant disciplines with minimum 3 years of related experiences. Candidate with less experiences may also be considered;
- 5+ years industrial experiences in thermal/mechanical design for micro/power electronics products is a plus;
- Proficient on structural and thermal design for power electronic modules/packages with hands on experience in finite element modeling & simulation tools, such as ANSYS, ABAQUS, Flotherm, FlowSim and etc. is a plus;
- Skilled with 3D design & modeling tools, such as Solidworks, AutoCAD, Pro/E and etc. is a plus;
- Familiar with material characterization, reliability test and failure analysis is a plus;
- Knowledge on DoE, DFM/DFR is a plus;
- Fluent in English, good written and oral communication skills; Strong team spirit and interpersonal skills; Independent, responsible, positive and outgoing character.
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates please send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
Application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.