- Perform RF, analog and mixed-signal circuit design and simulation for wireless communication transceivers.
- Perform RF and analog and mixed-signal layout design and physical verification for wireless communication transceivers.
- Perform RF system-level design, analysis and simulation.
- Participate in product definition, system design, application design, chip evaluation and debugging.
- Ph.D. holder or Master degree in Electric/Electronic Engineering or related disciplines with a minimum of 3 years of related experiences. Candidate with less experiences may also be considered.
- Experience in RF, analog and mixed-signal module design including LNA, mixer, PA, LPF, PGA, VCO, PLL, ADC, DAC, DC-DC and LDO will be an advantage.
- Experience in RF and analog IC design tools and design flows is preferred.
- Knowledge on advanced communication system such as NB-IoT, eMTC and 5G is a plus.
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates please send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
Application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.