- Self-sufficient to develop power electronics ICs for high-frequency, high-power and high-efficiency applications, with focus on the implementation of the 3rd generation semiconductor devices, such as GaN and SiC;
- Coordinate with the third party to develop the power management/driver IC for power electronics products;
- Support to perform the IC test and verification;
- Work with team members to implement the developed power management/driver ICs in power electronics modules or subsystems to meet customers’ requirements.
- Ph.D. holder or Master degree in Electronics Engineering or relevant disciplines with minimum 3 years of related experiences. Candidate with less experiences may also be considered.
- Knowledge/experience in power management/driver IC design and layout optimization is a must;
- Knowledge/experience in VLSI, ASIC and FPGA design methodology is preferred;
- Knowledge in power electronics, such as converters or inverters, is a big plus;
- Fluent in English, good written and oral communication skills; strong team spirit and interpersonal skills; independent, responsible, positive and outgoing character.
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates please send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
Application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.