- To support power electronics converter’s hardware research, design, development, testing, and trouble-shoot. With DSP digital software programming skill is a big plus
- To generate new converter topology / system ideas / solutions
- To work with the development team and ensure system performance according to specifications and quality requirements
- To implement the project deliverable in real application / demonstration and work closely with supplier / contractor
- To conduct literature and marketing review on products, patents and research papers
- To assist project proposal preparation and presentation
- Ph.D degree or Master degree in Power Electronics Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Computer Engineering or related disciplines with minimum 3 years of related experiences. Candidates with less experience may also be considered
- Good knowledge on power electronics converter / system related hardware
- Familiar with PCB design
- Hands-on experience in laboratory work
- Knowledge in product development process and supply chain management is a big plus
- Strong team spirit and interpersonal skills; independent, responsible and outgoing character
- Good written and communication skills in English
- Live ASTRI values
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates, please send an application (quoting Ref. No.) with a detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
The application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.