- Support R&D in 5G core network, edge computing system and 5G applications integration
- Execute end-to-end system integration/setup, inter-operability testing, verifications, performance testing and tuning on 5G system
- Document the testing procedure and results. Write test scripts and automate testing
- Lead, maintain and operate lab research and test equipment for 5G system integration to meet different customer requirements
- Communicate and support customers for commercialization
- PhD’s holder or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering, Information Engineering and Mathematics or relevant discipline with minimum 3 years of related experience. Candidates with less experience may also be considered
- Basic knowledge of computer networks and protocols is preferred
- Experience in programming languages, like C++/C/Go/Java, is preferred
- Knowledge/experience in HTTP/REST/gRPC or Shell Scripting would be a plus
- Good command of both written/spoken English and/or Chinese
- Knowledge of computer networks, protocols and multi-threaded programming is a plus
- Live ASTRI values
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates, please send an application (quoting Ref. No.) with a detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
The application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.