- Software Development for 5G core network, based on the 3GPP standards, consisted of control plane and user plane functions, based on cloud native architecture;
- Perform software optimization and troubleshooting;
- Understand and build end-to-end system integration, inter-operability testing, vertifications, performance testing and tuning on 5G core network, such as voice communications, edge computing, and network orchestration software;
- Build up know-hows and hands-on experience in the latest 5G core network, and system architecture standards and configurations;
- Communicate and support customers for commercialization.
- PhD holder or Master’s degree in Computer Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Telecommunications or relevant disciplines with minimum 3 years of related experience. Candidates with less experience may also be considered.
- Solid experience in one of programming languages: C/C++/GoLang/Java is preferred;
- Knowledge of computer networks and protocols is a plus;
- Knowledge of multi-threaded programming is an advantage;
- Hands-on experiences of Unix/Linux is preferred;
- Experience in working in networking/communications products development is preferred;
- Experience in DPDK/VPP is preferred;
- Knowledge of LTE/5G standards, its system architecture (SA) and procedures are preferred;
- Live ASTRI values.
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates, please send an application (quoting Ref. No.) with a detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
The application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.