- Perform RF, analog and mixed-signal module circuit design for sensor signal processing and RF transceivers
- Participate in system design, architecture design, layout design, chip testing and evaluation
- Participate application design including PCB schematic and layout design
- Compile technical documents for the project deliverables
- Assist in ITF R&D project as assigned
- PhD holder or Master’s degree in Electronic Engineering or related disciplines with a minimum of 3 years related experience. Candidate with fewer experience may also be considered
- Experience in RF, analog and mixed-signal modules design such as LNA, mixer, PA, LPF, PGA, VGA, VCO, PLL, ADC, DAC, RSSI, DC-DC and LDO is a plus
- Experience in design flows and lab testing is preferable
- Knowledge on semiconductor devices, device modelling and foundry process is a plus
- Live ASTRI values
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates, please send an application (quoting Ref. No.) with a detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
The application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.