- System software research and development based on Robot Operating System (ROS) for industrial applications in robotics and automation.
- Develop and implement System-Level ROS-enabled systems.
- Follow the system engineering process to develop high quality modules/system/platforms.
- Documentation of the design and testing SDLC (System Development Life Cycle) and ISO processes.
- Ph.D. holder or Master degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering/Electronic Engineering or related disciplines with a minimum of 3 years of related experiences. Candidate with less experiences may also be considered.
- Familiar with OPC-UA is a plus.
- Experience in C/C++/Java/Python is a plus .
- Experience in Matlab/Simulink/Stateflow, Ptolemy II, Modelica/Dymola, is a plus.
- A team player with good analytical and communication skills in written and spoken English.
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates please send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
Application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.