- To promote ASTRI’s technology on on-&-offline marketing platforms, including digital, website, videos, virtual showcase, physical exhibition, events, tech showcases, presentations.
- Collaborate with Technology divisions, as well as all internal and external partners.
- Active outreach and effective engagement with academic, industry and quangos’ counterparts.
- Bachelor’s degree in Sciences, Engineering, Marketing, Communications, Business, Economics, International Studies, or related disciplines are welcome to apply.
- 1-3 years’ experience in marketing and sales, communications, PR, agencies (advertising, marketing, digital), consulting, market research, sales is highly preferred.
- Experience in high tech product or services marketing or related experience is highly preferred.
- Excellent command of English and Chinese is a must.
- Outgoing personality and meticulously organised is an advantage.
- Fresh graduates will also be considered.
The appointment will be on contract terms. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary in Microsoft Word format (.doc) to the Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
The application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.