- Provide support to the talent acquisition department relating to recruiting process on a daily basis.
- Responsible for the managing and consolidation of talent acquisition related data, document administration and interviews arrangement administration.
- Work closely with members of the talent acquisition department to support the processes and ensure that these are in compliance.
- Work on ad hoc tasks if needed
- Bachelor’s Degree or related disciplines with minimum of 2 years’ direct talent acquisition support experience gained from a professional recruitment agency or corporate in-house setting.
- Experience working in-house technology/high tech environment is a strong plus
- Experience in the support of talent acquisition department relating to recruiting process and related recruitment programs
- Good in both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Demonstrates a proactive and energetic working attitude with high ability to work effectively as a team player.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post no later than : 1 May 2017
Email: [email protected]
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Late applications will not be considered.