- Hands-on experience in HR recruitment operations, onboarding arrangement, interview coordination, visa application, and support on recruitment events, etc.
- Analyse employment-related data and prepare required reports if necessary.
- Maintain and update new joiner onboarding documents, such as new joiners personal data forms, and orientation PPT.
- Support administration operations, including invoice payments, maintenance of equipment, and stationery control.
- Assist in handling ad hoc projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, or related disciplines.
- 1-3 years’ experience in HR field or related experience.
- Fresh graduates will also be considered.
The appointment will be on contract terms. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary in Microsoft Word format (.doc) to the Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
Application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.