- Perform analysis on technology and industry trends to identify growth opportunities;
- Assist in the planning, execution and renewal of ASTRI’s corporate and business strategies;
- Assist in the curation of success stories of innovations to drive brand awareness and maximize technology commercialization potentials;
- Perform other related assignments as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Applied Science / Engineering, Business Administration or Management related disciplines;
- Fresh graduates within the past 2 years and familiar with the innovation and technology ecosystem;
- Prior internship experience in technology-based industries and/or overseas exchange experience a plus;
- Strong analytic and time management skills; process a roll-up-the-sleeves attitude and a socially responsible mindset; passionate about learning;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively communicate difficult concepts;
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Cantonese; Mandarin skills highly preferred;
- Live the ASTRI values.
The appointment will be on contract terms. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary in Microsoft Word format (.doc) to the Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
The application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.