- Assist the TD leader or his delegate to collect information, process data, construct reports, and to prepare presentation materials about internal and external research activities.
- Assist the TD leader or his delegate to conduct research investigations in different technical projects.
- Communicate with other teams for any research activities within the organization.
- Support technology demonstrations and hands-on engineering work on software or hardware development.
- Study various technology market reports and literatures.
- Bachelor’s degree in STEM disciplines is a MUST, including Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics or relevant disciplines are welcome to apply.
- 1-3 years’ working experience related to the below categories is highly preferred:
- AI Algorithm
- Data Analytics
- Electric & Electronics Designs
- IoT Sensing Devices
- Information Communication Technology
- Information Security
- Internet of Things
- Optic Images Sensing
- Fresh graduates will also be considered.
The appointment will be on contract terms. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary in Microsoft Word format (.doc) to the Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
Application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.