- To promote ASTRI on all communications & marketing platforms, including digital, website, webinars, videos, exhibitions, visits and events (physical and virtual).
- Coordinate the making of corporate materials, townhalls and corporate presentations.
- Collaborate with Technology divisions and all in-&-external partners. Upkeep contacts with reporters, academic and quangos’ counterparts.
- Deliver daily media news updates. Assist to prepare media landscape survey, analysis, reports and administration.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, Economics, Digital, Data Analytics, Market Research, Sciences or related disciplines are welcome to apply.
- 1-3 years’ experience in marketing & communications, agencies training in events, advertising, marketing, digital; consulting, market research.
- Experience in technology, B2B marketing and PR is highly preferred.
- Excellent command of English and Chinese is a must.
- Outgoing personality and meticulously organised is an advantage.
- Fresh graduates will also be considered.
The appointment will be on contract terms. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary in Microsoft Word format (.doc) to the Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
The application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.