- Support PPEG in terms of project planning and project management.
- Assist in project resources management works, including liaison with project managers, internal departments such as Procurements, HR, etc. in a timely manner.
- Provide clerical and secretariat support for meetings.
- Maintain, update, and validate the database in terms of quality and accuracy.
- Review and handle project information as well as documentation.
- Perform any other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in STEM disciplines including Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics or related subject. Candidates with non-STEM background will also be considered.
- 1-3 years’ experience in data analysis, statistical study or related experience.
- Proficiency in Chinese input, Excel and Word.
The appointment will be on contract terms. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary in Microsoft Word format (.doc) to the Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
Application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.