- Perform sourcing and assist in the routine procurement operation.
- Assist in the preparation of procurement related documents to ensure compliance.
- Assist in monthly reporting and analysis.
- Assist to manage purchase categories and conduct market research to update supplier database.
- Handle inventory and stock taking, updating inventory record through working closely with user departments.
- Perform procurement administration, clerical works and other ad hoc duties assigned by supervisors.
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Purchasing, Logistics, Supply Chain Management or related disciplines.
- 1-3 years’ experience in procurement, administration, supply chain, or related experience, fresh graduates will also be considered.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with multi-tasking skill.
- Positive with ‘can-do’ working attitude, good analytical ability and team player.
- Proficient in MS Office applications (i.e. Word, Excel etc.).
- Good communication and interpersonal skill.
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese, including Putonghua.
The appointment will be on contract terms. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary in Microsoft Word format (.doc) to the Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
The application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.