Over the years, ASTRI has nurtured a pool of research, I&T talents and received numerous international awards for its pioneering innovations as well as outstanding business and community contributions. To date, ASTRI has transferred over 800 technologies to the industries and been granted more than 900 patents in the Mainland, the US, and other countries.
To support our constant endeavour to position Hong Kong as a world-class smart city and an international hub of innovation and technology, we are seeking qualified professionals to fill the following position(s):
- Assist in ASTRI’s public mission and marketing initiatives, including company campaigns, corporate social responsibilities (CSR), and related programmes
- Support coordination for collaborations with the Hong Kong I&T ecosystem, including universities/institutions, semi-government organizations, government quangos, ecosystem partners, and stakeholders to highlight ASTRI’s capacity in applied research and product commercialization
- Work closely with public mission and marketing team to enhance traditional and digital media coverage and connection in Hong Kong and Greater Bay Area
- Organize and coordinate ASTRI’s marketing events, including academic institutions and business visits, exhibitions, conference events, and tech showcases
- Assist in handling press releases, internal newsletters, and related communications
- Keep track of social media sentiments and their potential impact on the ASTRI brand. Coordinate internal efforts for crisis management
- Provide a full spectrum of administrative supports to the team
- Support ad hoc corporate initiatives, online and offline, assigned by the Department Head
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Journalism, Communications, Business, Marketing, or related disciplines
- Minimum of 1 year of relevant experience in related disciplines will be considered as Assistant Manager, candidates with less experience or fresh graduates will be considered as Assistant Officer.
- Work experience in CSR, digital marketing, and media from scalable organizations. Exposure in the public sector is an advantage.
- A positive, flexible team player with a can-do spirit and solution-driven mentality
- An organized individual good at work prioritization and beating deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- An effective communicator with a strong command of English and Chinese, both written and spoken
- Lives ASTRI values
The appointment will be on contract terms. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates, please send an application (quoting Ref. No.) with a detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]. The resume should not include any sensitive personal information such as HKID or passport number, photo, etc.
Position offer is subject to the applicant’s experience and academic qualification. The application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.