- Assist in ASTRI’s public mission and marketing initiatives, including company campaigns, corporate social responsibilities (CSR), and related programmes
- Support coordination for collaborations with the Hong Kong I&T ecosystem, including universities/institutions, semi-government organizations, government quangos, ecosystem partners, and stakeholders to highlight ASTRI’s capacity in applied research and product commercialization
- Work closely with public mission and marketing team to enhance traditional and digital media coverage and connection in Hong Kong and Greater Bay Area
- Organize and coordinate ASTRI’s marketing events, including academic institutions and business visits, exhibitions, conference events, and tech showcases
- Assist in handling press releases, internal newsletters, and related communications
- Keep track of social media sentiments and their potential impact on the ASTRI brand. Coordinate internal efforts for crisis management
- Provide a full spectrum of administrative supports to the team
- Support ad hoc corporate initiatives, online and offline, assigned by the Department Head
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Journalism, Communications, Business, Marketing, or related disciplines
- Fresh graduates will also be considered. 1 year of relevant experience in related disciplines is a plus.
- Work experience in CSR, digital marketing, and media from scalable organizations. Exposure in the public sector is an advantage.
- A positive, flexible team player with a can-do spirit and solution-driven mentality
- An organized individual good at work prioritization and beating deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- An effective communicator with a strong command of English and Chinese, both written and spoken
- Lives ASTRI values
The appointment will be on contract terms. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates, please send an application (quoting Ref. No.) with a detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
Application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.