- Research on GBA / national policies, tech trends, and opportunities for the five ASTRI R&D focused streams.
- Assistance for collaboration with internal and external units / stakeholders.
- Other assigned tasks.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, economics, or related disciplines
- 1-3 years’ experience in IT, Communications, or IC industry, or related experience will be an added advantage
- Fresh graduates will also be considered.
The appointment will be on contract terms. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary in Microsoft Word format (.doc) to the Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
The application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.