- Provide technical support and troubleshooting to all ASTRIANs according to ITFS’s SLA
- Provide endpoint computer system upgrade, image creation, and application testing as per ITFS standard
- Provide assistance in maintaining IT department hardware and software inventory with complete accuracy
- Provide support and assistance to IT projects as necessary
- Ensure services provided to our end-users meet the ITFS SLA and all IT security and governance are strictly enforced
- Provide assistance to ensure all project and process documentation is up-to-date
- Perform other duties as assigned as the manager
- Higher Diploma or above in Information System / Computer Studies or related disciplines with 1-3 years experience in IT system service support or related experience preferred. Fresh graduates will also be considered
- Experience in Microsoft Office productivity software and automation tools
- Knowledge in TCP/IP networking and PC automated deployment
- Experience in the helpdesk ticketing system is an advantage
- Can-do attitude with an analytical mindset providing excellent customer service
- Must be a team player with excellent communication skills
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Eager to learn new technologies and act proactively
- Live ASTRI values
The appointment will be on contract terms. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates, please send an application (quoting Ref. No.) with a detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
Application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.