- Perform daily technical support and troubleshooting to the end-users.
- Pre-deploy computers with required software and network access.
- Assist IT team in system upgrading, testing and maintenance.
- Conduct general IT related clerical works and data analysis.
- Upkeep the quality and service level of IT services provisioned.
- Maintain IT computer asset inventory accurately.
- Carry out routine networking administration tasks.
- Perform any other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Technology related disciplines. STEM disciplines is a MUST.
- 1-3 years’ experience in IT system service support or related experience.
- Experience in Microsoft Office productivity software and automation tools.
- Experience in cloud services and mobile devices administration.
- Experiences in computer networking is an advantage.
- Good communication skill, analytical mind, good trouble-shooting skills.
- Passionate about the new technologies, good team player and be proactive.
- Fluent in English and Chinese.
- Fresh graduates will also be considered.
The appointment will be on contract terms. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary in Microsoft Word format (.doc) to the Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
The application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.