- Planning and executing operational, financial and compliance audits, and preparing audit findings and recommendations.
- Facilitating enterprise risk management process.
- Reporting to Audit Committee.
- Performing ad hoc assignments.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, Business Analytics, Management Information Systems, Operations Management, or related disciplines.
- 1-3 years’ experience in audit or related experience.
- Fresh graduates will also be considered. Internship experience in audit / commercial firms will be an advantage.
- Strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated and good team player.
- Well-organised, systematic thinking, demonstrate enthusiasm, initiative and drive, and able to work under pressure.
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua).
- Proficient in MS Office applications.
The appointment will be on contract terms. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary in Microsoft Word format (.doc) to the Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
The application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.