- Assist in managing in-house IP and Knowledge Management procedures;
- Support R&D record management, IP invoice clearance and procedure compliance;
- Support in-house patent review committee meetings, training and knowledge sharing activities;
- Prepare regular IP statistics reports, IP landscape and competitive analysis;
- Perform other ad-hoc tasks as assigned by the management.
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, STEM or related disciplines.
- 1-3 years of relevant experience in a high-tech environment or good understanding of intellectual property will be an advantage.
- Good writing, presentation, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Mature, self-motivated, well-organized, meticulous and result-oriented.
- Fresh graduates will also be considered.
The appointment will be on contract terms. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary in Microsoft Word format (.doc) to the Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
Application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.