- Support sales lead filtering, market analysis about the industry segments and the prospects’ background
- Schedule client visits to Technovation Centre and other premises/labs of ASTRI, our visits to clients and conferences
- Record development status of leads and liaise with the relevant stakeholders to follow up
- Assist with sales presentation materials
- Prepare, gather and consolidate information for monthly report.
- Assist in the royalty statement collection and monitoring process
- Support Transport Fund applications
- Coordination of all internal process for, e.g., business proposals, business review meetings
- Ad-hoc project task as assigned
- University Graduate with a first-degree or higher degree in any discipline
- 1-3 years experience in sales administration and operation is a plus
- Familiar with sales principles and customer service practices
- Ability to multitask and quickly switch your focus
- Knowledge in the documentation for Project Management Office (PMO) or R&D project requirements would be an advantage
- Possess strong interpersonal, communication, and customer service skills
- Able to work independently and take initiative to solve the problem
- A team player who is goal-oriented, flexible, motivational, organized, and able to manage time well
- Live the ASTRI values
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates, please send an application (quoting Ref. No.) with a detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
The application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.