It is applied across six core areas which are Smart City, Financial Technologies, Intelligent Manufacturing and Re-Industrialization, Digital Health, Application Specific Integrated Circuits, and Metaverse.
Over the years, ASTRI has nurtured a pool of research, I&T talents and received numerous international awards for its pioneering innovations as well as outstanding business and community contributions. To date, ASTRI has transferred over 800 technologies to the industries and been granted more than 900 patents in the Mainland, the US, and other countries.
- Support sales lead filtering, market analysis about the industry segments and the prospects’ background;
- Schedule client visits to ASTRI and other premises/labs of ASTRI, our visits to clients and conferences;
- Record development status of leads and liaise with the relevant stakeholders to follow up;
- Sales presentation;
- Coordination and execution of all internal process for, e.g. business proposals, business review meetings;
- Ad-hoc project tasks as assigned.
- University Graduate with a first-degree or higher degree in any discipline;
- Being goal orientated, organized and able to manage time well;
- An understanding of sales principles and customer engagement practice;
- Excellent team working, motivational, strong organizational, analytical, problem-solving and interpersonal skills, and be proactive for solving problems at work;
- The ability to multitask and quickly switch your focus;
- Knowledge on documentations for Project Management Office (PMO) or R&D project requirements would be an advantage;
- Act as team player and being supportive to the client development team but also work independently;
- Flexible and goal oriented;
- 2-4 years’ experiences for sales administration and operation is a plus;
- Take initiative to solve problem at work; and
- Live the ASTRI values.
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates, please send an application (quoting Ref. No.) with a detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]. The resume should not include any sensitive personal information such as HKID or passport number, photo, etc.
Position offer is subject to the applicant’s experience and academic qualification. The application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.