- Perform checking of staff reimbursement form, payment request form and duty travel claim form;
- Assist in checking budget fund sufficiency for purchase requisition and purchase order;
- Assist in checking value for fixed assets disposal and maintenance of fixed assets register;
- Assist in preparation of ad hoc reports and analysis as required,
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related disciplines
- Hands on MS Word & Excel; knowledge in accounting system is an advantage
- 1-2 years’ experience in accounts payable and payment section or related experience is preferable
- Fresh graduates will also be considered
The appointment will be on contract terms. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary in Microsoft Word format (.doc) to the Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
Application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.