- Responsible for write up of all kinds of advertising and promotional materials, press release, speech, create material content for internal and external campaigns.
- Promote products and services through public relations initiatives.
- Event management for conferences, trade shows and events.
- Organise and support the logistics and deliverables for academic institutions and business visits.
- Support Senior Manager on various projects and ad-hoc initiatives as assigned.
- Degree or above in Linguistics, English language, Journalism, Translation or related disciplines.
- At least 3 years’ relevant experience in journalism, public relations, corporate communication.
- Exercise high judgment, particularly in narrow timeframes.
- Think and communicate clearly – formulate a clear point of view on complicated issues and create a concise and well-written narrative to express it.
- Strong oral and written communications skills. Excellent command of English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
- Good interpersonal skills, a team player willing to work under pressure and meet deadlines in tight schedule.
- Proficiency in MS Office and Chinese WP.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post no later than : 5 November 2017
Email: [email protected]
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.