- Gather business requirements and understand their needs and act as a bridge between internal users and vendors to propose practical solutions for business.
- Review and analyze the effectiveness and efficiency of existing systems and develop strategies for improving these systems.
- Contribute to defining project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with business teams and the other stakeholders.
- Act as a Project Manager to manage timeline, resources and budget.
- Prepare project document deliverables including requirement specifications functional design specifications, test plans, training materials, etc.
- Review business processes to proceed related functional enhancements and setup standards and procedures.
- Responsible for system maintenance and troubleshooting to ensure systems reliability.
- Communicate and coordinate with users to provide systems support service.
- University degree or above in IT, Computer Science or related discipline.
- 6-8 years or more of IT Application / Workflow, with at least 3-years in System Analyst / managerial position, preferably in substantial size of application system.
- Must have hands-on experience in SharePoint / Workflow system.
- Proven experience in project management skill to oversee the design, development, and implementation of software and hardware solutions, systems, and/or products.
- Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language and Strong customer service orientation.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills in both written and spoken English and Chinese.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email. Application open until this position is filled.
Email: [email protected]
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue, Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.