- Provide marketing services, PR coordination, and administrative support for the department.
- Maintain a well-organized and up-to-date databank and library
- Procurement and vendor management for ISO compliance. Work seamlessly with Accounts and Procurement departments. Ensure timely invoicing, payment and reporting processes.
- Assist PA activities, including website, intranet, eDM, news releases. Agencies coordination
- Collation of reports and meticulous preparation of budget templates.
- Coordinate and collaborate with technology divisions (TD) for the delivery of PA activities.
- Support the CMO department in special projects and events as assigned.
- Degree or above in Marketing, Communications or related disciplines.
- At least 4 years progressive experience of branding, PR and marketing with good digital sense.
- Solid experience in brands, digital, corporate communications, content development and copywriting
- Experienced and capable of handling stakeholders’ relations and vendors management skills.
- Knowledge and interest to learn technology is a plus.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational, and time management skills.
- Detail-oriented in preparing meeting materials and reports
- Resourceful and creative.
- Good English language ability; Chinese language ability is an advantage.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Live the ASTRI values.
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates please send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
Application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.