- Responsible for full spectrum of procurement activities and ensure compliance with the related policies and procedures.
- Provide professional direction, guidance and support on procurement matters.
- Work with users to determine best approach to supply market.
- Prepare RFx document, analyze RFx responses and lead the procurement, including tendering, contracting process.
- Negotiate with vendors on price and business terms.
- Compile Purchase Order and maintain good record trail of transactions.
- Assist in ad-hoc procurement related projects and report analysis to senior management when necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree in purchasing/logistics, supply chain management or related disciplines.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in purchasing for equipment, materials and services.
- Experience in contract preparation, commodity/category management and/or strategic sourcing.
- Good command of written & spoken English, Cantonese and Putonghua.
- Flexible, dynamic, strong minded and detail-orientated. Good negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- High integrity, able to work under pressure and self-motivated.
- Experience in government or government-related entity, a plus.
- Proficiency in MS Office: Excel e.g. Pivot table, VLOOKUP.
- Experience in ERP system, a plus.
- Live the ASTRI values.
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates please send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
Application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.