- Provide full range of professional HR services including but not limited to employment administration, performance management and succession planning;
- Assist in the formulation, review and implementation of HR policies and procedures in alignment with organization’s direction and legislation requirement;
- Propose and lead HR projects/programs including promotion, staff reward and recognition, employee assistance program, and deliver briefing/training sessions for major programs independently;
- Review and streamline processes to achieve operational efficiency and support future business growth;
- Develop consistent and practical HR advice and solutions on HR issues;
- Participate in any other assignments / projects as requested by the supervisor.
- University degree holder preferably in Human Resources Management, English Studies or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in the human resources area, experience gained in sizeable corporation or public organization is highly preferred. Candidate with less experience will be considered for junior position.
- Well versed with prevailing trends of HR systems and HR practices
- Sound knowledge of Hong Kong Employment Ordinance and related legislations
- Well organized, self-motivated and good at multitasking
- A team player with tactful interpersonal skills with a can-do attitude
- High proficiency in written and spoken English, Chinese and Putonghua
- Proficient in MS Office applications
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates please send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
Application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.