- Assist handling full spectrum of company secretarial duties and company secretarial related compliance work (e.g. prepare and filing relevant forms to Companies Registry, draft resolutions, records keeping) for the Company and its subsidiaries.
- Assist corporate governance and day-to-day compliance activities.
- Organize/attend board/committee meetings, and prepare meeting agenda, meeting papers, minutes and other meeting materials.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Degree holder in related disciplines with professional qualification in ICSA/HKICS.
- A minimum of 2-4 years of company secretarial experience with listed companies/professional firms background.
- Hands-on experience in dealing with regulatory bodies. Good knowledge in corporate governance requirements, company ordinance, statutory and regulatory requirements in dealing with compliance issues.
- Strong organizational, planning and administration skills.
- Attention to details, unquestioned discretion in maintaining confidentiality.
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese. Conversational Mandarin would be a plus.
- Ability to work well in a team setting.
- Hands-on computer skills in MS word, Excel, PowerPoint, Chinese word-processing & Email.
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Senior Officer.
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email. Application open until this position is filled.
Email: [email protected]
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.