- Handle financial accounting, management reporting, budgeting and various reporting functions in support of the CFO office.
- Assist in budgetary control, resources planning and financial analysis.
- Perform monthly forecast for the special project.
- Formulate and implement internal control policies and procedures in accordance with both statutory and Government project funding requirements.
- Liaise with internal and external auditors.
- Perform any other duties as assigned.
- Qualified Accountant with degree in Accounting or related discipline.
- At least 4 years relevant experience in sizable organizations, preferably in public sector, Big 4 audit experience is a definite advantage.
- Attentive to meticulous rules and regulations.
- Strong attention to detail, demonstrated integrity and professionalism.
- Self-initiative and able to meet tight reporting deadlines.
- Familiar with accounting rules and taxation policies in PRC.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Knowledge in FLEX accounting system is an advantage.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email. Application open until this position is filled.
Email: [email protected]
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.