- Handle full set of books of a subsidiary;
- Handle Accounts Receivable of project accounting;
- Assist in preparing the financial and management reporting;
- Assist in budgetary control and financial analysis;
- Communicate with various parties in handling special project and reporting;
- Formulate and implement internal control policies and procedures in accordance with both statutory and Government project funding requirements;
- Liaise with internal and external auditors;
- Perform any other duties as assigned.
- Qualified Accountant with degree in Accounting or related discipline.
- At least 4 years relevant experience in sizable organizations, preferably in public sector, Big 4 audit experience is a definite advantage.
- Attentive to meticulous rules and regulations.
- Strong attention to detail, demonstrated integrity and professionalism.
- Self-initiative and able to meet tight reporting deadlines.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in MS Excel & PowerPoint.
- Knowledge in FLEX accounting system is an advantage.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates please send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
Application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.