- Assist in ITF R&D project as assigned, including:
- Image processing algorithm
- software applications development for MacOS/IOS/android platforms
- Document design and implementation throughout the software development lifecycle
- Feature requirements design, system architecture, and test specifications
- Graduate with a first-degree or higher degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related to the research project, including non-local students from a local university in Hong Kong.
- Successfully completed the undergraduate/postgraduate program
- Knowledgeable with application software development on Mac/PC or iOS/Android platforms is a plus.
- Familiar with C/C++/C#, Object C, Java, Perl languages etc and version control software.
To apply, please email [email protected] with your resume, you must quote the Job Ref No. and include the following information:
- Name of University
- Degree obtained/expecting and when
- Have you participated in ITF Project Internship Program before? Yes/No
- If you answer Yes in item 3, please state the period
- Have you been employed by ASTRI before? If yes, please state the period
- Academic referee
- Your R&D skills
- Your work experience, if applicable