Over the years, ASTRI has nurtured a pool of research, I&T talents and received numerous international awards for its pioneering innovations as well as outstanding business and community contributions. To date, ASTRI has transferred over 800 technologies to the industries and been granted more than 900 patents in the Mainland, the US, and other countries.
To support our constant endeavour to position Hong Kong as a world-class smart city and an international hub of innovation and technology, we are seeking qualified professionals to fill the following position(s):
- Work with the technical team in algorithm, hardware architecture design and development.
- Work with the technical team to implement RISC-V SoC on FPGA
- Work with Software engineers to boot up RISC-V processor
- Assist in R&D project’s planning and management
- Conduct research in RISC-V architecture and Trusted Execution Environment
- Provide training and to develop team members
- Ph.D. or Master holder in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Information Engineering, IC Design or relevant disciplines with a minimum of 6 years of related experience
- Experience in HDL coding is highly preferred
- Hands-on experience in IC design and verification is highly preferred
- Experience in processor integration and development is an advantage
- Knowledge on Trusted Execution Environment is an advantage
- Experience in FPGA prototyping and debugging is an advantage
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills is highly preferred
- Passionate about new technology
- Live the ASTRI values
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates, please send an application (quoting Ref. No.) with a detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]. The resume should not include any sensitive personal information such as HKID or passport number, photo, etc.
Position offer is subject to the applicant’s experience and academic qualification. The application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.