- Handle financial accounting, management reporting, budgeting and various reporting functions in support of the CFO office.
- Assist in tax filing, budgetary control, resources planning and financial analysis.
- Support the Government annual resources allocation exercises.
- Lead, supervise and provide guidance to subordinates.
- Formulate and implement internal control policies and procedures in accordance with both statutory and Government funding requirements.
- Liaise with internal and external auditors, tax advisers.
- Perform any other duties as assigned.
- Qualified Accountant with degree in Accounting or related discipline.
- At least 5 years relevant experience in sizable organizations, Big 4 managerial experience is an advantage.
- Attentive to meticulous rules and regulations.
- Strong attention to detail, demonstrated integrity and professionalism.
- Self initiative and able to meet tight reporting deadlines.
- Familiar with accounting rules and taxation policies in PRC.
- Good knowledge in group consolidation.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Knowledge in FLEX accounting system is an advantage.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule. Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post no later than 15 May 2016. Email: [email protected] Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue, Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.