Over the years, ASTRI has nurtured a pool of research, I&T talents and received numerous international awards for its pioneering innovations as well as outstanding business and community contributions. To date, ASTRI has transferred over 800 technologies to the industries and been granted more than 900 patents in the Mainland, the US, and other countries.
To support our constant endeavour to position Hong Kong as a world-class smart city and an international hub of innovation and technology, we are seeking qualified professionals to fill the following position(s):
- 5G Core software development using C++ in Linux environment, testing and debugging code against 5G end to end test cases
- Define, design, and implement communication signaling for Core Network development involving emerging technologies
- Prototype emerging solutions and features defined in specifications (e.g., 3GPP, IEEE) and provide technical trouble shooting and root-cause analysis of the system
- Draft new function design documents and test cases in English
- Provide technical supports and guidance to team members, e.g., code review, technical sharing and artifact delivery
- Lead and conduct research to meet different customer requirements
- Degree candidate with minimum 5 years of C/C++ project experience
- Demonstrable experience in software development, experience developing Object Oriented solutions using C++
- Knowledge/experience in HTTP/REST/gRPC or Shell Scripting would be a plus
- Knowledge of Linux, network protocols, sockets, and multi-threaded programming are preferred
- Experience with Kubernetes and container is a plus
- Good command of both written/spoken English and/or Chinese
- Lives ASTRI values
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates, please send an application (quoting Ref. No.) with a detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]. The resume should not include any sensitive personal information such as HKID or passport number, photo, etc.
Position offer is subject to the applicant’s experience and academic qualification. The application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.