Over the years, ASTRI has nurtured a pool of research, I&T talents and received numerous international awards for its pioneering innovations as well as outstanding business and community contributions. To date, ASTRI has transferred over 800 technologies to the industries and been granted more than 900 patents in the Mainland, the US, and other countries.
To support our constant endeavour to position Hong Kong as a world-class smart city and an international hub of innovation and technology, we are seeking qualified professionals to fill the following position(s):
- 5G/6G physical layer (PHY) algorithm design and performance simulations
- Standards compliance verification systems design and development
- Systems support for DSP and FPGA implementation
- Tracking and analysing evolvement of 5G/6G standardization
- Master’s or Doctorate degree holder in Electronic Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or relevant disciplines with a minimum of 3 years of related experience. Candidate with industrial experiences is preferred.
- Solid knowledge of radio communications theory and digital signal processing. Background in cellular communication systems across PHY, MAC, and RF is preferred.
- Programming/scripting skills in MATLAB, Python, C/C++ is preferred
- Proven track record with innovative problem solving and hands-on experience in design, development, testing, and standardization will be an advantage
- Lives ASTRI values
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates, please send an application (quoting Ref. No.) with a detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]. The resume should not include any sensitive personal information such as HKID or passport number, photo, etc.
Position offer is subject to the applicant’s experience and academic qualification. The application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.